From searching for information to scientific publishing
The Library offers training on search trategies, management and utilisation of scientific and technical information, as well as on issues and modalities of scientific publishing.
• How to conduct an advanced search taking advantage of resources that are specific to a field?
• What tool would I use to create a bibliography in a few clicks?
• How to avoid plagiarism?
• What publishing model should I choose?
Thanks to our training you will be able to answer such questions.
Training is open to anyone affiliated to EPFL, as well as to Innovation Park employees and high-school students writing a travail de maturité (dissertation) on science.
- Customised training: find the training tailored to your level
- Resources and tools: define your needs
- Personalised induction: discover the Library on your arrival at EPFL
- Information literacy: discover the extent of this particular domain
- Calendar: look up the planned training
- Guides and tutorials: use our online resources to learn independently