You work at the BlueFACTORY in Fribourg. You can benefit from the following services:
- for general questions: email@example.com / +41 21 693 21 56
- a librarian specialized in your field of study (Chantal Blanc)
- activate your account by phone
- NEBIS printed documents delivered directly to your place
- article scans sent by e-mail for free
- provision of documents not available through the catalog (inter-library loan)
To receive documents directly from blueFACTORY
While ordering documents, choose HES-EIA-FR (Fribourg) as the drop-off location, from the drop-down menu enter “blueFACTORY” in the Note field.
Mrs.Véronica Cubarle can collect your documents on your behalf, when you receive a withdrawal notice. Our local partner, the Library of the University of Engineering and Architecture, registers the document on your library account . The book is delivered directly to the BlueFACTORY, a free and efficient solution for you and your laboratory. Borrowed documents can be returned through any Nebis network library.