You work at Energypolis in Sion. You can benefit from the following services:
- for general questions: email@example.com / +41 21 693 21 56
- Specialized librarian in your field of study (Béatrice Marselli for STI, Alain Borel for Chemistry, Eliane Blumer for SV and Mathilde Panes for CDM )
- activation of your account by phone
- article scans sent by e-mail for free
- provision of documents not available through the catalog (inter-library loan)
- receive documents directly at your office
- return of the borrowed books directly on site
Delivery by courier
To receive documents directly at Energypolis
While ordering documents, choose HES-HEVS-T (Sion) as the drop-off location, from the drop-down menu, and enter « EPFL industrie 17 » in the note field.
Our local partner, the Médiathèque Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie, registers the document on your library account. The book is delivered directly at Energypolis by a bicycle courier, a free and efficient solution for you and your laboratory. Borrowed documents can be returned through any Nebis network library or dropped at the reception of the EPFL Industrie 17 building. In this case, put them in the return box provided for this purpose.