You work at the Campus Biotech in Geneva. You can benefit from the following services:
- for general questions: firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 21 693 21 56
- a librarian specialized in your field of study (Eliane Blumer)
- activate your account by phone
- NEBIS printed documents delivered directly to your place
- article scans sent by e-mail for free
- provision of documents not available through the catalog (inter-library loan)
When ordering documents, choose HEPIA (Genève) as the drop-off location, from the drop-down menu.
When you receive a withdrawal notice, you can go and collect your document in our parnter library near Geneva train station :
Haute École du paysage, d’ingénierie et d’architecture de Genève
Rue de la Prairie 4
A free and efficient solution for you and your laboratory.
Borrowed documents can be returned through any Nebis network library.