Books and eBooks
BEAST is the search tool of the EPFL library. It allows one to do an exhaustive search in the printed and electronic collections.
Several copies of the books dedicated to teaching are systematically bought with, if possible, access to the online version. We strongly urge you to notify us of any new references to course material.
Civil Engineering treatises online
|vol 3||vol 4||vol 5||vol 6||vol 10||vol 11|
|vol 12||vol 13||vol 14||vol 15||vol 17||vol 18|
|vol 21||vol 23|
Books at a more in-depth level supplement this collection. Some publishers’ packages are also available online:
- Beton Kalender (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Books edited by Springer since 2005 in Civil Engineering (more than 500 titles accessible)
Dictionaries and Encyclopeadias
- The Civil Engineering Handbook / edited by W.F. Chen and J.Y. Richard Liew — CRC Press
- Multilingual Dictionary / EPFL/ICOM. EPFL/ICOM database
- Introduction to Design for Civil Engineers / R.S. Narayanan and A.W. Beeby — E & FN Spon
- Techniques de l’ingénieur. Encyclopaedia covering all the fields of engineering.